After bonding a chamber onto the head of a mouse on the SR-9M-HT Stereotaxic Instruments, the MAG-3 Head Holding Device can be transferred and placed under a microscope or other experimental instrument for performing observations/experiments. The MAG-3 Head Holding Device can be placed under a stereomicroscope and is most suitable for in vivo observation/imaging experiments. Equipped with angle adjusters for obtaining deeper images. Although larger in size than the MAG-2, it can be inclined at a steeper angle which is useful for making an approach to the temporal region of the head.
Attachable chambers: CF-10, CP, CP-1, CP-2
Angle of Inclination
||CP-1 Chamber Plate (one each)
CP-2 Chamber Plate (one each)
||W108mm × D152mm × H109 ~ 130mm, 1.7kg
|Maximum angle of inclination
||Longitudinal ±15° – Lateral ±20°
- The chamber frame is customizable to your own application. Please contact us for details.
- The CFR-1 / CFR-2 Chamber Frame (for rats) can NOT be attached.
- Black Circle refers to the model itself with standard attachments
- White Circle refers to attachable main accessories
- Double Circle refers to types of mounting adaptors